- Three national (type D) visa application forms, duly completed and signed by the applicant.Applications are not properly completed, signed and dated not accepted.
- Four recent passport photos.
- Two copies of valid passport or travel document
- Where appropriate, original and copy of the stay in the U.S., such as a valid card permanent (green card), F-1 visa (plus copy of the I-20), etc. Certified copy when the application by mail.
- Two copies of the confirmation / registration letter from the school, university, etc. in Switzerland
- Two copies of the confirmation of the payment of school fees
- A statement detailing income and assets, with official identification and / or statement (2 copies each)
- Two copies of previous diplomas and school certificates
- Two copies of a written certification that the applicant Switzerland after he left or she does study the chosen course
- Two copies of a resume (biographical data, schools attended, etc.)
- Two copies of a short essay on the applicant's plans for the future
- Visa fee and additional shipping charge.
Original passport or travel document
If the application by mail: addressed a prepaid, self-addressed envelope with a tracking number.