- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full time course of study at a recognised Irish educational institution. The course must involve at least fifteen hours of study per week.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves and any dependents joining them in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Ireland Student Visa
Applying for an Irish student visa allows a foreign national the opportunity to immigrate to Ireland on a temporary basis in order to undertake a course of study in the country
Studying in Ireland is an increasingly popular option for undergraduates across the world; Ireland offers a long history of excellence in learning with nine universities, fourteen institutes of technology and a host of other educational establishments.
Immigration to Ireland has grown significantly in recent years due in part to a comparatively liberal immigration policy coupled with the high quality of life which can be obtained in the country.
As a specialist immigration consultancy, Global visas can help you to assess your eligibility and embark upon the most appropriate method of immigrating to Ireland.
Visas of any type can be obtained from a short-terms Irish tourist visa to long-term work and business visa services and our immigration consultants can provide immigration lawyer expertise throughout your move.
Visa applications will be managed and monitored at every stage and a Global visas migration consultant will be able to advise you from your initial application through to our range of on arrival services
In Ireland, study visas allow their holders to live and work in Ireland for as long as they need to complete their course.
In Ireland, visas of this kind are issued as either a "C visa" for those applicants whose courses will last less than three months or "D visas" for those who wish to study in Ireland for longer than three months.
Whilst in Ireland, study visa status is not in its own right a route to permanent settlement in Ireland, the Graduate Programme will in some circumstance enable students to switch to an Irish work visa.
This may, in time, lead to the opportunity to apply for permanent residence and naturalisation as an Irish citizen.
Ireland also permits foreign nationals studying in the country to undertake a limited amount of work in order to help support themselves and any dependents.
In Ireland, immigration for candidates wishing to apply for an Irish student visa requires that the following criteria be met.
In addition, although English is described in the Irish constitution as the second official language, the first being Irish Gaelic, it is nonetheless spoken far more widely and is the primary language in which tuition will be given.
As a result, candidates applying for an Irish study visa must be able to show proficiency in the English language to a sufficient degree to allow them to successfully pursue the course.
Successful applicants in possession of an Irish study permit are permitted to work in Ireland part time in order to supplement their income. Students may work part-time up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Spouse and Dependent Immigration:
In Ireland, visa applications for students may result in a successful candidate being in the country for a period of several years.
As a result, family immigration is permitted for the spouse and/or dependents of the primary applicant. Dependents entering the country under a family visa service of this kind will be permitted to reside in the country for as long as the principle applicant's course of study in Ireland.
Student visa holder's dependents will only be permitted to work full time with a valid Irish Work Permit.
Additional Information - The Graduate Scheme:
In Ireland, student visas are accompanied by the Graduate Scheme, which allows those candidates who successfully obtain a degree form a tertiary educational institution in Ireland to extend their stay by an additional six months.
Applicants may approach the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service to obtain this extended grant of which the crucial benefit is the ability to seek and undertake employment.
If a candidate successfully finds an appropriate position, they may be able to apply to live and work in Ireland under an Irish work permit or by applying for an Irish Green Card.
Ireland Student Visa, Ireland visa, Ireland Student Visa Requirements
- Demark Green Card Dependent visa
- Dubai Family Visa
- Cuba Visa Information
- Ielts For Canada Immigration
- Cost Of UK Student Visa
- Canada Visa Lottery 2012-2013
- Benefits Of Getting Visa Service
- Sponsorship Letter For Student
- Immigration Laws Reform
- Student Visa Norway
- EEA Family Permit Eligbility
- Diversity Lottery Program
- Medical Exams For USA Immigration
- 280 illegal Immigrants in California arrested by Immigration
- Immigration Processing for Typhon victims (Canada)
- Get a Job in Canada
- Top 10 Migration Issues of 2009
- Students immigration fast track Canada
- Canada ranks as top migration destination
- Jobs in UK
- 700 Million Worldwide wish to Emigrate
- Changes to British Nationality Law from January 2010
- Business Skills Migration (Australia)
- Canadian Government Immigration Plan to boost immigration
- Medical Professionals (Australia)
- Employer sponsored visas (Australia)
- Student Visa Of Australia
- US Green Card Lottery
- Life In UK Citizenship Test
- Finger Print Checks on UK Immigration
- Canada Immigration
- New Immigration Policy USA
- List of Universities in UK
- Australia Immigration
- USA Immigration
- UK Immigration for Family
- Children Born outside UK after 31
- Worker Registration Scheme of UK
- Canada Study Permits
- Immigration Information OF Developing Nation
- International Graduates Scheme
- Jobs Available in UK
- Medical Professional Australia
- UK business Immigration by Investment
- European Community Association
- World wide Immigration
- Immigration Information
- Which type of right Visa for us
- Australian general skilled Migration
- Update on Haiti
- Canadian Immigration News
- 140 Colleges suspended over Immigration
- USA-DV 2011 Green Card Lottery to Start
- Tips for student going abroad
- Tips for student living abroad
- UK Immigration & Nationality fee
- Ultimate Jobs program for America
- Obama Immigration Law Reform
- Why Study in Abroad
- Visa Projections
- Condition marriage visa in UK
- Hong Kong & Canada sign a Working Holiday Visa Program
- Breaking News: Israel to Freeze Jewish Immigration
- Australian Immigration News Review